Corporate parties should be an entertaining and memorable experience. Your employees and clients will appreciate and talk about your event for years if professional and experienced musicians, singers, dancers and/or entertainers are hired for the job. The city is home to a lot of talent so it’s no wonder many feel overwhelmed when it comes to finding and hiring the best Toronto entertainment. Who doesn’t want a unique experience rather than “the same old” act for their event? This checklist will help you to find and work with the best corporate event entertainment for your venue and budget.
Know your Event and Budget Checklist
A professional corporate event entertainment company receives requests for a vast range of party sizes, budgets and types so it saves you time to know details and to be informed regarding the process of hiring entertainment. This way you will receive a fast and accurate quote and ultimately, host a seamless and exceptional event. Use this checklist to begin working with and hiring entertainers for your next event:
• Basic Details. What type of event is it? Are you hiring entertainment for a holiday? Retirement party? Customer appreciation? This information will assist with helping to select the best type of entertainment for the occasion.
• Do you need a Theme? Is there a theme to the event or do you need suggestions for something unique and outstanding? Although it is not required, themes are fun and exciting. Many entertainment companies provide themed events and if you don’t have one in mind they can help. Some examples include: Brazilian Carnivale, Fire & Ice, Film Noir and more. A theme can build excitement, hold attention and be truly unforgettable.
• What’s your Budget and Projected Number of Guests? Know an approximate headcount and budget. Corporate entertainers in Toronto have competitive rates and will give you the best value for your budget. The best way to set a budget is to determine how much can be spent per head and to have an approximate number of expected guests in mind.
• What is the general timeline of the event? The corporate entertainers will need to know what time they are to perform. If there are multiple acts such as a cocktail trio, followed by a party band, a dance performance and a DJ, they will need to know when to arrive and set up.
• Obtain an Agreement. Professional entertainers in Toronto will always draft a contract for their client that includes the time and date of the event, the services involved and the cost/payment plan. This is an important document for both the entertainers and the client.
• Keep your Entertainment in the Loop. In the days and weeks leading up to your event there may be changes in the timeline and entertainers will need to know about it to guarantee they will enhance your event to their full capacity by having enough time for sound check, set up and costuming.
There are professional corporate entertainers in Toronto that will make your event stand out and will take care of all aspects of the show, allowing you to enjoy yourself on the day of the event along with your customers, employees and guests.